Joy Ranch is a barrier free camp and retreat center, built entirely accessible so that people of all ages and all abilities can experience community together.
Joy Ranch is an 1880's prairie town design complete with "old west" facades with modern high comfort facilities. Situated on a quiet lake nestled into the rolling prairie hills, Joy Ranch is a special place set apart. Joy Ranch is the perfect escape for family reunions, business meetings, weddings or any event!
- Joy Ranch is open year round! Sixteen thematically designed, fully wheelchair-accessible retreat center rooms with private bathrooms are available.
- Four cabin-style rooms (bunkhouses), each with their own accessible bathroom are available. Each cabin-style room has 15 single beds.
- You may also have Joy Ranch provide refreshments throughout the day. Whether your meeting is large or small, we have the dining room space to accommodate you.
- The Campground includes 11 spacious sites with breathtaking views of the prairie and quiet Lyle Lake.
Two Dining Rooms
- The large dining room can seat 240 for a meal.
- The small dining room can seat an additional 40 people.
Meeting Rooms Available