It's amazing how one word or phrase can mean so many things to so many people....
Let our panel of senior living, heathcare, therapy, resident & family experts share what senior living means to them
join us for a "6-Pack" Industry experts will take you on a VIRTUAL journey through a series of 6 panel discussions. Learn relevant & vital information regarding healthcare, living options & other issues facing today’s seniors.
* Medicare 101 - Wednesday October 21st - A panel of experts will offer Medicare tips & resources to prepare for open enrollment
* Moving During COVID - Wednesday, November 4th - Learn about the challenges, myths & what our teams are doing to keep residents safe during COVID.
* Safety & Security Concerns - Wednesday, November 18th - What happens when home isn't the safest place anymore.
* Caring Through the Holidays - Wednesday, December 2nd - Caring Through the Holidays - Learn to identify signs that a loved one needs more help; caregiver stress & burnout; how COVID may affect holidays.
* My Two Elaines - Wednesday, December 16th - My Two Elaines - presentation by My Two Elaines author, Marty Schreiber, on facing a spouse’s battle with Alzheimer’s. Receive a FREE copy of the book upon registration
* End of Life & Hospice - Wednesday, December 30th - Learn myths & facts about end of life decisions and care.
Events are at 12 pm CST - 701-330-2626 - REGISTER by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org