Thank you for your interest in posting events to visitwatertownsd.com!
To be eligible to post events please review the following criteria:
- Events take place in Watertown. (some exceptions made)
- Any event outside of Watertown should support and benefit Watertown business activities within the city of Watertown.
- Events are open to the general public and an advance ticket is not required and tickets are available at the door.
- Event is not for the benefit of an individual's personal fundraiser.
- An event that visitors from out of town would likely attend.
- The Watertown CVB will make the decisions as to appropriate events to post on the CVB Website.
Visitwatertownsd.com is a calendar for events that interest visitors to our city. In general, camps, classes, auditions or invitation only events will not be accepted or publicized.
Once you have completed all of the required fields you will be sent an email to validate your email address.
The Watertown Convention and Visitors Bureau reserves the right to determine the suitability of all submissions and edit for grammar, style, accuracy and content. If you have any questions please contact us at 605-753-0282 or complete the contact form.
Please find local resident activities on the Park & Rec/City of Watertown Website or call 605-882-6200.
Another community calendar is allwatertown.net